Howdy! I'm an author of young adult novels who enjoys playing in Photoshop.

I'm currently scheduling limited design orders.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Christina Mandelski - The Sweetest Thing

Some of you may have read this sweet contemporary that debuted in 2011, and you may have heard of it's publisher, Egmont, closing it's US branch earlier this year. This gave Christina a unique opportunity to revisit her novel, make some tweaks, and re-release it! I was hesitant to design her new cover, and then the entire book jacket, but she had more confidence in me than I had in myself, and I gave it a shot. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.


The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski


Click pictures to enlarge
PLEASE NOTE: Images shown are web quality, not print resolution.

Watercolor elements and fonts by Nicky Laatz